Five Star Communications, Inc. Official Contest Rules
• To Play: No purchase necessary.
• Eligibility: Participation open to legal residents of the United States, except employees of KVHT and KVTK Radio, 5 Star Communications, Inc.; their affiliates, suppliers, participating advertising/promotion agencies and family members of employees.
• Limitations: One prize per name, address or household per four-week period. Winners must come to our studio within two weeks to pick up prize with proof of age, identity and to execute affidavits of eligibility, indemnification and release. 5 Star Communications, Inc. is not responsible for contestants inability to complete a call at a specified time whether due to telephone equipment malfunction, busy lines or other circumstances. All participants are bound by these rules. Void where prohibited by law. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Failure to comply will result in the forfeiture of prize. Unclaimed prizes will not be awarded. All federal, state and local taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner.
• Release: Participation constitutes permission for 5 Star Communications, Inc. without any further obligation to the contest winner, to use the winner’s name, address and likeness for purposes of advertising and trade. Winners (and guests) must release 5 Star Communications, Inc., KVHT/KVTK Radio and their affiliates, successors, prize suppliers, advertising and promotion agencies, and any affiliates, subcontractors, employees, officers, directors, agents and representatives of any of the above organizations, from and against any and all claims for losses or damages sustained by said winners, arising our of participation in the contests or acceptance or use of the prize.
• All prizes are non-transferable with no cash substitutions except that 5 Star Communications, Inc. reserves the right to substitute prizes of comparable or greater value or to adjust details as needed.
• Major Prize winners of prizes/merchandise must submit their Social Security numbers as 5 Star Communications must file a W-4 for any give-away valued at more than $600.00.
• Winners’ List: For the name of a Major Contest Winner, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to 5 Star Communications, Inc., 210 W. Third 3rd St., Yankton, SD 57078.
5 STAR COMMUNICATIONS RESERVES THE RIGHT TO MODIFY OR CHANGE THE RULES OF OUR CONTESTS, OR TO DISCONTINUE OUR CONTESTS, AT ANY TIME.